1. Age: 36.
2. Family: Wife and 3 kids (1 boy 2 girls).
3. Pets: Rottweiler Alfie.
4. Hobbies: Surfing, Boxing eating Burritos.
5. How did you come to be a store holder at Northpoint Shopping Centre? We were looking for a second store location in Toowoomba and Northpoint was perfectly positioned.
6. What is your favourite thing about being a retailer in your area? We are able to service a wide range of people form locals to the area, people heading back to highfields, school kids, passing tradies etc.
7. What do you like most about Northpoint shopping centre? Its ease of access for customers and the variety it offers.
8. What are you hoping to achieve at Zambrero in 2020? Some growth in Toowoomba post Covid, and potentially another store.
9. Does Zambrero currently implement any eco friendly practices or have plans to do so in the near future? Absolutely, our uniforms are made from recycled materials, All our packaging is eco friendly, all cleaning products produced by eco lab.
10. Anything else you would like your customers to know about you or Zambrero? For every burrito or bowl we sell, we donate a plate of food to someone in need!!